We’ve deployed some minor updates to Logosauce production this morning for your pleasure.
- Changed the Shortlisted logo view on the Competition page to a new layout. We think this is a simpler, cleaner and easier to understand layout and should encourage clients to short-list more often.
- Added Facebook Like button
- Fixed Twitter count under Twitter button.
- Now showing all a clients competitions on their Profile page
- Properly restrict files uploads to jpg,gif and png.
- Allow comments to be deleted if less than 10mins old.
- Prevent duplicate comments by disabling double click.
- Now when you login you’ll be returned to the page you were attempting to visit.
- Fixed problem where the Artwork Complaint button was not appearing for clients.
- Fixed a problem where deleted profiles were breaking competition pages
- Changed account deletion handling so that a user can reopen a closed account.